Thursday, July 03, 2014

NARS Funny Face Lipstick

From Sephora.com
I am obsessed with lipsticks. I liked lip gloss as a middle-schooler, but got over that gloopy, wet feeling pretty quickly. My first two lipsticks were Revlon's Love That Red, and Clinique's Sweet Honey, both for ballet recitals. I started wearing them for fun in university, and fell in love.
Since then, my collection has grown a lot, and I recently made my first NARS purchase: their Funny Face lipstick. It's a fairly matte shade, and is absolutely stunning. It's named after my favourite Audrey Hepburn movie (wayyy better than Breakfast at Tiffany's that everyone pretends to have seen, but they are both on Netflix, so you can actually watch both).
I love this lipstick. I was terrified to try it at first, since I'm not used to wearing fuchsia, but it works. SOOO well. It really brightens up my face, and it has a blue undertone so it helps make your teeth look whiter.
I had a scary moment in the Sephora at Yorkdale Mall, because I couldn't find it anywhere on display. Silly people, not putting them back in the right spots. Anyway, I lived in it for a week until I went to the cottage, where lipstick isn't as appropriate as in class for for a night out.

No comments:

Post a Comment