Sunday, September 27, 2015

September Favourites



Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray - for my long days at GoodLife
Smashbox Hydrating Primer - my skin has gotten pretty dry with fall coming so this primer is perfect
Smashbox Studio Finish Foundation - My skin is pale again on my face, so this foundation works for me again. 


My current eye look
Maybelline's 24 Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze
Crave from the Naked Basics pallette as the crease colour
Maybelline Collossal Volume

I've had a backup of Bad to the Bronze for months
Creatures Great and Small
"Adult" colouring books are such a big thing right now, and I got this one to celebrate my new job as a Fitness Advisor for a GoodLife in downtown Toronto.


Each page of this book has different types of creatures, and I've really enjoyed the relaxation the colouring provides. They even suggest pulling the pages out and framing them afterward, and give information about each animal on the page, so you get to learn at the same time!



This month I started taking an adult ballet class at City Dance Corps. It is a beginner class, which is great for me since I haven't danced since I was 14. I'm loving it so far, it's a great way for me to increase some strength, and I've loved moving that way again. 


I absolutely wanted to have a wreath on our door to make the place more homey. Nic and I went into the ravine by our apartment to gather grapevines, which take over the rest of the plants. I twisted them up together, and with the help of some twine, held it together. It's getting an update for fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment