Monday, July 20, 2015

Camping at Rattlesnake Point in Milton, Ontario

Some of our University friends are really into rockclimbing, so they suggested we go camping at Rattlesnake Point, and then climb there. Unfortunately my back is not yet ready for rockclimbing (I remember what happened last time, and that was on a set-up wall) but it was still a really fun weekend. And I only saw a glance of a snake, so I didn't have to scream.

Nic and I purchased our Nikon D3300 this week using wedding gift money and MasterCard rewards. We're so excited to finally own a DSLR (I've been dreaming about it for years). I hope you like the pictures!

Jonathan is in school for Traditional Chinese Medicine, and had hurt his shoulder, so he had his acupuncture needles with him. I've never appreciated acupuncture, but I asked if he could try it out on me because of my flare-up that week. Maybe it was a placebo effect of hoping it would go well, but I think it loosened my back up some!
Sangwoo made us Korean BBQ for Saturday supper. It was delicious. Who doesn't love homemade kimchi!?
Nic watching the fire on Saturday night
Hiking along the cliff

Dayna rockclimbing

No comments:

Post a Comment