Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Lip Product Addict Tag!!!


This is one of the tags that I love to watch on YouTube, so I figured I should write up one of my own. I won't even bother counting how many lip products I own. (I've cut some out? Does that make it okay?)

1) Favourite Lip Balm/Treatment

 
A) Lush's Mint Julips -  Normally I have made my own brown sugar lip scrub, but I bought this sometime last year and have loved it. I love that the instructions say to lick it up once you're done scrubbing. It's delicious.
B) The Body Shop's Cocoa Butter Lip Care Stick - (I can't find it on their site). For when I don't want the stinging beeswax balm, I use this balm. It's good. 
C) Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm - All-time favourite. So good. 

2) Best Eye-Catching Red


1) Rimmel London 107 - Best drugstore red for me, it stays put all day.
2) MAC's Russian Red - What a stunner.

3) Best Luxury and Best Drugstore Products


Luxury: NARS Funny Face - A beautiful fuchsia, fantastic formula, and brightens every day that I wear it.
Drugstore A) Rimmel London Apocalips in Apocalyptic - good stain, matches the Funny Face lipstick
Drugstore B) Rimmel London 110

4) Best MAC Lipstick


I have two MAC lipsticks, "Kinda Sexy" and "Russian Red." I love them both.

5) Most Disappointing Product
 

A) The Body Shop's Lip and Cheek Stain - it dries out your lips, feels horrible.
B) Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Elusive - The colour is terrible for me, but even worse, it creases into your lips in seconds. Looks terrible.

6) Liner?
 

If I'm doing a red lip, I'll use liner. I do use that Essence liner on it's own, but otherwise I don't bother.

7) Best Gloss


I don't use gloss. This one is from Burt's Bees, and I'm sure it's expired by now. 

8) Something Extra


Clinique's High Impact Lip Colour in Very Currant - my absolute favourite lipstic, the one I also wore on my wedding day.

No comments:

Post a Comment