Friday, November 27, 2015

November Favourites

 
Makeup Favourites
1) Essie - Wicked
2) Rimmel London - 621 Orion Trio Eye Shadow
3) NARS duo - Orgasm blush and Laguna bronzer
4) Too Faced - Chocolate Soleil Medium/Deep matte bronzer

Last week I brought out my Balsam & Cedar Yankee Candle. It doesn't smell quite as strong as I remember last year, but it still does smell good.
Skincare Favourites
1) Aveeno Baby Eczema Care Moisturizing Cream
2) DermaMed All-Purpose Balm (I really appreciated this when I had a bad eczema breakout on my face when we flew to Winnipeg for Grandpa's funeral. Not sure if it was the environment or the emotional stuff, but it was really bad. Too bad that little pot is $10, because it felt like it oculd be the magical natural cure for me.)
3) MUJI - Mild Cleansing Oil
4) YesTo Cucumbers Soothing Hypoallergenic Facial Wipes


This month I taught myself how to crochet, and I've really loved having another creative outlet. I'm currently working on snowflakes for Christmas. Next, I will make one of those large cushions/poufs with awesome grey yarn.

No comments:

Post a Comment