Monday, January 11, 2016

A Little Stock-up Haul

A Little Haul - TheCraftyMann.Blogspot.com

It seems like when I run low on one product, I run low on all of them, which always hurts my wallet. Yes, technically I'd have to replace them anyway, but all at once with a part-time paycheck is hard. That was the case with this shopping trip.
I was lucky that the Body Shop had their usual buy 2 get 1 free sale, and $10 for my birthday month. I spent $20 instead of $60+. Score.

The Body Shop cocoa body butter - my favourite body butter ever, especially for winter
Body Shop All-in-one Concealer in 01 - I haven't used this before, but I'm always on the hunt for a concealer for my under-eyes since I permanently look dead
John Freida's Beach Blonde Kelp Help Deep Conditioning Masque - Yes, you're right, I'm not blonde. I ran out of my L'Oreal hair mask that I hated, and figured I should try this kelp one, since it looked interesting.
Forever21 caged-back sports bra - it is low impact, but I've worn it for yoga classes, stair-master, and heavy weight training.
Body Shop Chamomile Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover - My "ride or die" makeup remover, it's super gentle on my sensitive eyes, and gets my mascara off really fast.
Lush's Cynthia Sylvia Stout shampoo - My favourite liquid shampoo (I've used several of Lush's bar shampoos like Seanik). It's amazing on my hair, and when I took it off the shelf, everyone in the store told me "Oh I love that one! No one ever knows about it, but it's awesome!" Why yes, that's why I'm buying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment