Wednesday, January 06, 2016

Christmas in Ottawa


Nic and I were very thankful to go home to Ottawa for a week and a half over Christmas. Our parents still live there, so we had a lot of fun.

The Cobers

Nic's dad does Bonsai, and this is his gorgeous jade
Pileated woodpecker
One of my favourite aspects of Ottawa is the Greenbelt, which is a protected natural area surrounding the city. My parents live an easy drive away for hiking in the summer and cross-country skiing in the winter.

It was surprisingly cold
Snow, at last!

Chickadee
I love feeding chickadees in my hand!

Mann stockings
My brother and sister-in-law arrived, so we had Christmas with them, next.

Nic's loving the foot of snow that dropped!
The Manns
National Gallery of Art
Deanna wanted to see the Art Gallery, which is always one of my favourite places to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment