Thursday, March 10, 2016

eBook Review: "Successful Strategies for a Profitable Blog" by Ashley from ToTheWild

That's a much nicer shot than I have of my computer screen. ;)
Image from TheBlogMarketer
Ever wondered how to make your blog profitable? I have! Ashley posted on an online blog forum asking if anyone was interested in checking out her ebook. Since I would love to be able to supplement my income with my blogging, I knew this would be a great opportunity for me.

Check out the eBook, "Successful Strategies for a Profitable Blog" here!


I really love how Ashley gives concrete examples for the reader, so when you're thinking of your own vision statement, you know what they can sound like. Ashley gives very important suggestions which I'm committing to putting in place within the next month. I had been pretty overwhelmed with different articles I've read about monetizing your blog, so I love how things are laid out in small steps, which will make it a lot more acheivable.

My biggest takeaways for now from the eBook are that I need to streamline my vision for my blog as well as Instagram (my biggest likes are IGs about books, coffee or tea, and nature photography), and crack down on trying to make connections in the blogging world so that I'll have more traffic. Once I'm doing better as a blogger, then I'll be able to implement her other tips.

Have any of you found any great eBooks or articles about blogging tips? What's currently preventing you from acheiving your #BloggerStatus goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment