Thursday, December 17, 2015

A Christmas-y Bath


If you've even been on my blog once ever, you'll know that I love baths. I also love my adorable clawfoot tub and will be sad to see it go when we move out.

I decided I would take a bath that is more Christmas-y. Basically, I bought Lush's Holly Golighty bubble bar which turned my bath water green with spicy clove, cinnamon, and patchouli. I also filled up the bath with my Vanilla and Shea Butter bubble bath from Joe Fresh.

As always, I used my Mint Julips lip scrub from Lush, and for Christmas, slathered on my Cranberry Joy body butter from the Body Shop (this year it's Frosted Cranberry).

I also compiled all the nail polishes I was considering putting on afterward. I put on Essie's Wicked, as always.


Green bathwater, and a hot chocolate in my Christmas mug from Home Sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment