Friday, December 04, 2015

Tiny Desk for a Tiny Apartment


Finding space for a desk in a little Toronto apartment was hard. We had to downsize the desk from the LINNMON IKEA large size with FINNVARD trestle legs to Linnmon top with Adils legs since the trestles reached too far over into the bedroom doorway. Once we get a larger place, we can use the larger desk top for a desk or a table, or use the smaller one for a console in the hall.

On my small desk (in comparison to the previous one) I house my desktop computer, planter with pens and pencils, a vanity tray with smaller stuff, my agenda, and filing stuff.


No, it's not usually this organized. Receipts are usually thrown onto it. Oops.


I realized I only like bulletin boards if they are kept exactly straight. I did need to keep a calendar up there, so I have my Star Trek calendar with goals, coupons, and snapshots form different events.

No comments:

Post a Comment