Tuesday, March 08, 2016

Arbonne Testing!

Arbonne Products - TheCraftyMann.Blogspot.ca

A friend of mine, Lauren, is an Arbonne consultant and manager. Last week she lent me two beautiful goodie bags to test out their products. Arbonne has very high standards for their skincare, nutrition, makeup, bath and body stuff, and free from lots of things (like artificial sweeteners, formaldehyde, parabens etc.). If you haven't heard of Arbonne, think of Mary Kay, but with great ingredients, and with better marketing. No tupperware parties here! 

Arbonne Testing!  - TheCraftyMann.Blogspot.ca
Who doesn't love to test out luxurious samples?
Arbonne Testing!  - TheCraftyMann.Blogspot.ca

Lauren explained that their most popular skincare line is the RE9 Advanced, which is their anti-aging line. I'm always wary of trying new skincare since my skin is so sensitive, so I tried it very sparingly after reading the ingredients listed.
Out of the line, I liked the Intensive Renewal Serum which has a large concentration of "collagen-supporting ingredients". The Night Repair Creme also felt great on my skin.
One of my favourite products I tried was the Arbonne Intelligence CC Cream. I wore it through a workout (only a little bit of fading where I had wiped sweat off with my towel, so that hardly counts!) and afterward, and it felt good. The smell was a little strange, but it faded. The catalogue says that this CC cream has 10-in-1 beauty benefits- it can cover, minimize pores, and hydrate. I'll probably buy one once my current BB creme is done!
For their other skincare lines, I'd love to get Nic to try the RE9 Advanced for Men, and I'm sure I would like the Calm line, which is for sensitive skin.

Arbonne Testing!  - TheCraftyMann.Blogspot.ca

The other bucket had hair and body products, which were also fun to test out.
The Invigorating Body Cleanser smelled good, and gives you lots of moisture because there's shea butter in it, as well as "fresh strawberry cells." And in the winter, my skin needs lots of moisture.
I loved the SeaSource Detox Spa Fortifying Hair Mask, which kept my damaged ends feeling soft.
I use my Organix Moroccan Oil serum after every shower, so it was an easy switch to trying out the ColorLast Hair Serum, which also has Moroccan oil.

Arbonne Testing!  - TheCraftyMann.Blogspot.ca

I also loved trying out their Arbonne Essentials line, which are nutrition products.
Of the chocolate and vanilla protein shakes, I definitely loved the Chocolate Protein Shake Mix. I priced it out, and it's actually cheaper than my current Vega Sport Chocolate, and tastes way better!
Lauren also gave me some Energy Fizz Sticks, which are basically like Crystal Light except they are a natural energy boost with green tea, ginseng, and B vitamins. I loved the Pomegranate flavour!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing Janessa!! Loved your feedback!!

    ReplyDelete