Wednesday, March 09, 2016

Spring Nails

Spring Nails - TheCraftyMann.Blogspot.Ca

I don't normally tailor my nail polish colours to the season- I just chose whichever colour I want, but I've noticed for the last few weeks I've been using purely spring colours, and I love it.

Spring Nails - TheCraftyMann.Blogspot.Ca

My favourites are:
Essie "bikini so teeny," "cute as a button," "topless and barefoot" (my favourite neutral and what I wore on my wedding day!)
Morgan Taylor "Eye Candy" which I received in my Spring Luxe Box
NailsInc "Baker Street" and "The Thames"
OPI "uh oh roll down the window"

You can also find more of my nail inspiration on my "Nails" board on Pinterest! Check it out!

Which are your favourite nail polishes for spring? I might need to get my hands on some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment