Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Shopping My Makeup Collection for Spring


Every once in a while I notice I'm in a makeup rut. I just go for whatever I've been using consistently, and forget about all my other products. I don't have tons of makeup, but I do belive that if I have it, I should use it or get rid of it.


First I went through my eye shadows, bronzers, and blushes. Starting at the top of my arm for swatches, we have:
bareMinerals READY Eyeshadow 2.0 in Muse and Passion (the dark purple)
benefit Longwear Powder Shadow in Milk It! - beautiful white highlight
So Susan Universal blush
Clinique Glow Crazy Powder Highligher in 03 Gold Dust (years old, but I had saved it because I didn't want to run out. Now I realize that's pointless)
Clinique Sheer Powder Blusher in 21 Silk Bronze (I got this in middle school for dance recitals. It's ten years old. I need to use it)
The Body Shop baked eye shadow duo in 02 moonstone


I work at a gym, so I almost never wear any colour on my lips. If I'm going out after work and have the rest of my makeup done, I might even wear a nude lipstick, but generally I just wear lip balm or a sheer lip gloss. With spring (possibly) approaching I knew I had to check out my old favourites.
Starting with the furthest left swatch:
Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in 240 Striking
Clinique Chubby Stick Intense in 08 Grandest Grape
Burt's bees lip gloss in Sunny Day
Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer in Apocaliptic
Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss in 110


No comments:

Post a Comment