Sunday, March 29, 2015

Palm Sunday Bike Ride with Dad

My 40 year old Bee-Kay bike, inherited from Mom
Dad and I went for a nice, windy bike ride today. He's training for his usual Rideau Lakes Tour (biking from Ottawa to Kingston and back in a weekend) so I figured I'd join in. We tuned up our bikes, and went on our way.


We headed down to the Armstrong Bridge/Vimy Memorial Bridge and then back. I did a shorter loop than Dad because my back is still learning how to bike agian. I've been working really hard at hip and butt strength with physio exercises at the gym, but now that I'm home I know I need to do some more mid-back stuff. I'm a little achy. 

Heart's Desire neighbourhood
It was a beautiful day for a ride, about 6 degrees. I'm excited for more rides to come!
Get out there and bike!

No comments:

Post a Comment